- searching for new leads maximizing client potential in designated regions.
- developing long-term relationships with customers through managing and interpreting their requirements.
- working in the customer satisfaction in term of technical needs, quality, price and delivery.
- negotiating tender and contract terms and conditions to meet both customer and company needs.
- providing pre-sales technical assistance and product education, and supporting the after-sales team.
- analyzing costs and sales.
- preparing reports for management.
- meeting regular sales targets and coordinating sales projects.
- supporting marketing activities by attending trade shows, conferences and other marketing events.
- making technical presentations and demonstrating how a product meets the customer needs.
- liaising with other members of the sales team and other technical experts.
- BSc in Engineering, Mechanical or related field.
- 3+ years’ experience in Sales Engineering for a Mechanical Supply company at Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- Must be able to read and interpret technical documentation (product specifications, datasheets, etc.
- Able to meet and exceed the assigned Target.
- Provide periodic updates and reports on sales activities, and engineering projects.
- Possesses strong analytical and troubleshooting skills with strong work ethic and “Can do” attitude
- Able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Must be willing to travel throughout KSA.