Application Support Developer
the current requested vacancy in IT department (Application Support Developer)
Job Title: Application Support Developer
Job Location: Jeddah – Saudi Arabia
El-badr Industrial Supplies Co. Seeking an experienced Application Support Developer. This position is expected to work on going support all the kcb maids cleaning service, maintain, develop and implement the in-house used and developed applications with a focus on software applications like Finance, CRM, Projects, Sales, Purchasing , HR and DWH modules …,,etc.
Position Mission and Responsibilities:
- Utilize Oracle technical tools such as SQL Developer, TOAD, Oracle Workflow, Forms, BI-Publisher, WEB ADI, PL/SQL to develop solutions to support the business and to enhance functionality based on business requirements
- Assist with the preparation of detailed specifications from which programs will be written, and will be responsible for the technical design, development, documentation, testing, implementation and support of extensions and sustainment of the applications as per our company requirements.
- Analyze, design, develop and implement application system to support business objective, decision & strategy to achieved business goal with fully utilized, effectively use, minimum cost and appropriate technology.
- Plan and survey our company requirements on application or report and do feasibility study and arrange a developing/implementing schedule.
- Maintain and modify existing application to efficiency.
- Preparation of project charter and planning on seeking the application or develop to fit with business requirement.
Desirable Skills / Qualifications:
- Male or Female, Transferable sponsorship ( Iqama ) is must
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer engineering or Information Technology or any relate filed.
- Min 2 year experience in Programming and Application Support Development or similar industry
- Knowledge of ERP system with all its modules: Human Capital, Supply Chain, and Finance,…etc.
- Technical experience in the Oracle framework utilizing and Oracle Development Tools such as Oracle PLSQL, Workflow, Forms, BI-Publisher, ADF and others.
- Development support skills in C# and ASP , And experience on the front end with AJAX, Java Script as well as good technical knowledge of SQL Server, SSIS and SharePoint are key to succeeding in this role.
- Experience with monitoring, tuning, optimizing, profiling DW/BI environments.
- DBA skills related to ERP/DW/BI systems such as index design, aggregate design, partitioning, etc.
- Problems identification and analysis skills and the ability to provide alternative solutions.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good command of both written and spoken English is must
- Good knowledge of Operating system and Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.)
About the company
El-Badr Insustrial Suppliers Co. Ltd. (BIS) has been established to supply; top-quality industrial products and services to the industrial, oil & gas sectors and major building contractors in Saudi Arabia. It has partnered with many prestigious manufacturers throughout the world to bring clients multi-services and specialty products to support their ongoing manufacturing or purchasing needs.
Get WordPress help, plugins and tips at upwerd.com.